Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hero in more that one way





I invited the Hernandez family back to do some photos in his firefighting gear. It was the first time for his wife and daughter to see him in his gear. I admire firefighters, police officers, EMS, military, and so many others that sacrifice for the good of others. They put their life on the line and then often go unnoticed. I was honored to take a few shots of Julio for my heroes gallery (to be added soon). Not only did we get some shots showing his fire fighting gear, we also got some shots of him being a hero in another way. We got him loving his daughter who adores him. That makes him a double hero in my book. Thanks Julio for all you do.

(PS - His wife is a teacher. Another unsung hero. What a great family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment